Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Work

Have you ever had beads that you don't know what do with? I had that problem until I got 20GA wire, I decided to see what they would look like if I wrapped.
                                                  sry that these are not in order, this is the last one that I wrapped. I do not like it as much at the rest of them! I have not made any thing out of it bc i ran out of clasps. :(
                                                         this is the first one that I wrap.

this is my 2nd one that I wrapped, I didn't know how I was going to do this one bc of it being round, i think that it turned out okay.
                                                                     all them together



                                          it may be a little hard to see what it is but it is a dolphin.
pls tell me which one you like the most, n a little insight on how to improve my things some more! thanks MK

1 comment:

  1. ACK! I LOVE your first one! You did an awesome job on the swirl. I also like the necklace you made with it! They all look great! Even better than the ones I've tried to wrap.

    ReplyDelete